Random thoughts and musings, if I bother to put any in.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Something Different

Something different from the usual stuff I put on here, anyway.

I found these years and years ago, so I forgot how I originally stumbled across them, but Yamaha Motor Company produces beautiful .pdf files for lots of paper models. You print them out on cardstock, cut and paste (with real sissors and glue), and assemble your model.

Go find them here.

The format is unfortunately in A4 size paper, which I can't seem to find anywhere here in the states, but I'm pretty sure you can get your PC to adjust the size to fit U.S. standard letter-sized paper and the models will still work. I've tried my hand at a few paper models over the years and usually get frustrated and give up about half-way thru when I can't get the pieces to line up, but I keep getting tempted to print out some of the motorcycle models and give it a go. :)